tagged .


I've been tagged by M I N H O .budak yang aku rasa cute macam belognya .oh sori sayang lambat nak buat .terpaksa menyahut seruan nafsu yang suruh buat macam-macam hehe .so disini jawapannya :)

Rules :
  • You must Post the Rules.
  • Each person must post 11 things about themselves in their journal.
  • Answer the questions the tagger set for you in the post. And create eleven new question for the people you tagged to answer.
  • You have to choose 11 peoples to tag and link them on the post.
  • Go to their page and tell them you have tagged him/her.
  • No tag back.
  • No stuff in the tagging section about " You are Tagged if you are reading this" you legitimately (a.k.a really,trust, with all honesty) have to tag 11 people.
11 Random things about Me :
  • Call me sarah
  • hate smokerrrr but not my dad :D
  • was born as lucky girls actually (perasan wekk!)
  • always has no money (pity me)
  • gadget is my fav things (love it)
  • love hangout with my super cute and sporting buddies (mereka best)
  • never be patient while doing something (its true)
  • can drive a car in high speed ?LOL 
  • never like high heels .make me feel gayat 
  • people doesnt like me because i am a simple girl ? (yes i am)
  • doesnt know how to wear a shawl with the right way (in progress)
via english broken  T.T
11 Super Questions From Minho
  • Who are you ? 
  • i am wonder gurl .yeaa
  • In your house do you have your own bedroom ?
  • nope ,sharing is caring :)
  • Your own Country or Korea ? and why ?
  • both .er because of IDK
  • What does your blog Url means ?
  • my name of course 
  • Do you consider yourself a nerd ?
  • nope .im cool gurrlll hehe
  • Lady gaga or Didie Alias ?
  • not interesting with both of them
  • How many times you yawn a day ?
  • none. i love singing (motif?)
  • Which one you prefer Digi/Hotlink/Celcom ?
  • hotlink rawkk , err celcom also
  • Who is your best friends Give me five ? 
  • -Bebudak Al-farabi 2008-2009 
  • -Bebudak KIM 110 3E 2010-2011
  • -Best buddies ever _ ieyra max
  • -Paklah
  • -Paan
  • Do you think you annoy people sometimes ?
  • yup .because of silly joke .demm
  • Am I asking a crap questions ? Answer me truthfully.
  • no !
11 Questions From S A R A H ?
none .haha

Tagged
too lazy .maybe not this time .kehkeh

No comments: